I am honored to serve as the Instructional Technology Coach for Smyrna Elementary. I will be at SES on Monday, Wednesday, & Friday. I am located in Room 306. The best way to contact me is through my email: email@example.com
As technology coach for SES, my job includes (but not limited to):
- facilitating the implementation and integration of technology in classrooms.
- providing ongoing, job-embedded professional development for teachers, staff, and administration on infusing technology into the core curriculum areas.
- model effective instructional practices using technology.
- lead discussions with teachers on the latest research on technology integration.
- assist teachers in using technology to assess student learning, differentiate instruction, and providing rigorous, relevant, and engaging learning experiences for all students.
If you have a technology equipment issue
, please use the email firstname.lastname@example.org
so that Mark and I both are aware of any problems in the building. Please be sure to include the following
- your room number on the subject line
- what type of equipment (i.e. student computer, teacher computer, printer, etc)
- a detailed description of what is going on- the more details the better